Demodex Balance Hair Renewal Balsam
A moisturizing, hair-smoothing balm with care properties and antimicrobial activity. It regenerates the hair perfectly, gives smoothness and shine. Deep in the hair inside the cells are filled with keratin.
- Bio Neem Oil - For people harmless, not comedogenic oil - but more than 200 species of insect it is lethal, because it can damage their hormone systems. Has also antimicrobial, antibacterial and fungicidal effect. There are more than 150 ingredients have been identified, of which have proven effective in numerous laboratory tests. Active ingredients: Azadirachtin, Salannin, Salannol, Meliantriol, Nimbin, Azadirachtol, Tokoferol, Vepinin). It is an excellent moisturizing agent, has a high vitamin E content, rich in skin nourishing substances and fatty acids, by the use feels dry, chapped, cracked and damaged skin again silky. May only be used externally.
- Bio Karanja Oil - It has a similar effect as the neem oil (antimicrobial, antibacterial, fungicidal) can also be used internally (anthelmintics and effective against malaria and leprosy) as insect and microbe killer. Its main active ingredient is the Karanjan. A common use of neem oil enhanced the joint action.
- Ichtiol - is a proven anti-dandruff agent is recovered from sulfur-rich oil shale, has excellent tallowfunction-regulation and wound healing properties.
- Bio Totarol - Excellent active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, also features excellent antioxidant properties.
- Vegetable keratin, hydrolyzed - builds up in the injured or stressed hair, the hair will be again silky, shiny, lush and healthy.
100 % NATURAL, BIOACTIVE SUBSTANCES
Rosemary water (with deuterium - reduced water ) - Vegetable emulsifier - Pure Squalene from olive - Organic Neem oil - Karanja oil - Hydrolyzed Keratin - Allantoin - Lavender oil - Tea Tree Oil - Rosemary Oil - Benzoin Oil - Bio Totarol - Xanthan - Lactic acid